The 1st of the 3 modules forming the SITEX/ENSTTI training course on regulatory review and assessment of the safety case for disposal facilities will take place from 9 to 13 March 2020. Further information and latest news on the whole course are available on the ENSTTI website ( here ) or a draft description here . A detailed syllabus of the 1st module you can find here .
- SITEX.Network – A plurality of views for a strengthened RWM safety
- SITEX.Network position paper on the EURAD SRA update process
- A serious game to speak about Radioactive Waste Management at the University of Liege, in Belgium
- SITEX.Network welcomes AIE as a new member!
- Just released: a multi-stakeholder study of accidents at the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) in 2014 [in French only]