The French Nuclear Safety Authority (ASN) has asked IRSN to an initiation to the serious game named Pathway Evaluation Process (PEP) developed in the framework of SITEX-II . This serious game is conceptualized in an innovative approach as an exercise of participatory evaluation and comparison of different scenarios for management of radioactive waste. The initiation session took place on February 12, 2019, with 8 members of the ASN, including the Deputy Director General and 3 commissioners. It has given rise to productive exchanges on the various scenarios elaborated by the players, who were unanimous regarding the interest of such a tool for dialog about various events that may challenge management options.
- Webinar on innovative projects in support of deep geological disposal
- SITEX.Network – A plurality of views for a strengthened RWM safety
- SITEX.Network position paper on the EURAD SRA update process
- A serious game to speak about Radioactive Waste Management at the University of Liege, in Belgium
- SITEX.Network welcomes AIE as a new member!