The French Nuclear Safety Authority (ASN) has asked IRSN to an initiation to the serious game named Pathway Evaluation Process (PEP) developed in the framework of SITEX-II . This serious game is conceptualized in an innovative approach as an exercise of participatory evaluation and comparison of different scenarios for management of radioactive waste. The initiation session took place on February 12, 2019, with 8 members of the ASN, including the Deputy Director General and 3 commissioners. It has given rise to productive exchanges on the various scenarios elaborated by the players, who were unanimous regarding the interest of such a tool for dialog about various events that may challenge management options.
- SITEX.Network Benchmark on Reviewing Approaches – Workshop 2 on April 12-13
- SAVE THE DATE for the next SITEX.Network Workshop on …
- EURAD lunchtime events – keep be informed
- SITEX.Network participation to the 2021 Aarhus Convention and Nuclear (ACN) Roundtable on RWM
- SITEX.Network Topical Day 2020 on Deep Borehole Repositories